Term Of Service
STONEBUX.COM RULES – GENERAL AGREEMENT:
The website must not contain:
In order to better meet your expectations and during the consultation of this site, StoneBux is directed to collect your personal data (including the IP address of your server), if necessary by means of forms. Some of these personal data are mandatory for the processing of your requests.
The data collected are to be used mainly in the context of the management StoneBux relationship, risk selection, the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism, Tax collection, the fight against fraud, commercial prospecting, commercial activities and targeted advertising campaigns. Indirectly nominative data, for statistical purposes, may also be collected for the purposes of managing your connection and navigation (see below for information on Cookies).
The data collected will never be communicate.
• Treatment safety
StoneBux shall take appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data, in particular to protect them against loss, accidental destruction, alteration and unauthorized access.
• Right of access
Rectification and opposition The persons concerned by these processing operations have a right of access to personal data concerning them, as well as the right to request correction, updating or deletion of inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
· Cookies "or" Cookies " For your security, StoneBux site uses "cookies". These are small text files stored in memory by your browser and used to identify you each time you change the page on the site. For more information please find here the charter cookies. To prevent cookies from being saved, it is up to you to configure the browser as follows:
• For Internet Explorer 7 On the menu bar, click "Tools", then "Internet Options" Select the "Privacy" tab, then the "Advanced" button. You can choose the automatic management of cookies (activated by default) or check "Ignore the automatic management of the cookies"Select "Deny" in Internal Cookies and Third Party Cookies Check "Always allow session cookies" and confirm by clicking on "OK"
• For Internet Explorer 6 On the menu bar, click "Tools", then "Internet Options" Select the "Privacy" tab. Then the "Advanced"You can choose the automatic management of cookies (activated by default) or check "Ignore the automatic management of the cookies" Select "Deny" in Internal Cookies and Third Party Cookies Check "Always allow session cookies" and confirm by clicking on "OK"
• For Netscape 7.02 (and higher) On the menu bar, click "Edit" and choose "Preferences" Open the "Confidentiality and Security" menu and click on "Cookies" Check "Accept cookies from the website only", then "Limit the maximum duration of cookies" Finally select "Session in progress", then validate by clicking "OK" • For Firefox 2 (and later) On the menu bar, click "Tools", then "Options" Select the "Privacy" tab Check "Accept cookies", then select on the line "Keep them until: closing Firefox"OConfirm by clicking on "OK"
• For Safari In the menu bar, click "Safari", then "Preferences" Click the "Security" tab, then "Accept cookies" You can then check the item "From the sites consulted (not the advertisements for example)" To empty cookies, click on "Display cookies", then "Clear all"